We are excited to welcome you back to campus in October 24-27, 2019 for Stanford Reunion Homecoming and we are thrilled to begin building Reunion Committees early.
This effort is all about getting your classmates to:
- Register to attend Reunion
- Plan new Mini-Reunions
The goal is to convince a wide spectrum of classmates to sign up to volunteer so we're getting broad and inclusive outreach. The best reunions and Mini-Reunions (and Class Books) are the ones where everyone knows someone or has an opportunity to make new connections.
What do you do?
In a nutshell, you call, text or email friends and dormmates to encourage them to fulfill the two goals above.
How much time will this take?
It’s up to you. For example, it might take you 5 minutes this month to text your five closest friends to ask them to save October 24-27, 2019 on their calendars. Or you can send them a link to register in August. Or if you want them to plan a Mini-Reunion, send them this link: https://reunion.stanford.edu/volunteer-opportunities-plan-mini-reunion.
What are the benefits?
Volunteering has its rewards!
- Names of volunteers will be published in the Class Book and on the Stanford Reunion Homecoming website.
- Volunteers get credit on their permanent Stanford record for volunteer service to the university
- You will be invited to a VIP volunteer reception hosted by Stanford's president on Thursday evening, October 24.
- At reunion check-in, receive a volunteer pin and ribbon on your reunion nametag designating you as a volunteer.
- Most importantly, reunion volunteers report that their reunion experience is enhanced because of the meaningful contacts they made with classmates prior to the reunion.
THANK YOU for considering to volunteer for your reunion. Stanford and your classmates will be truly grateful for the time and energy you will give to your class.