Disability Access & Accommodations
A limited amount of disability parking is available on Memorial Way (across from Registration Headquarters at Ford Center) from Thursday, October 20 to Sunday, October 23.
Please display a valid disabled person parking placard or license plate (any state) to access these areas throughout campus:
- Designated blue disability parking spaces
- Service vehicle spaces (a posted time limit may apply)
- Commuter (“A” or “C”) and residential permit spaces
- Metered spaces (visitor spaces may require payment and will be posted)
Stanford Alumni Association will be providing a golf cart shuttle service for guests with limited mobility to access campus facilities. Please note that resources are limited and there may be a wait time for golf cart rides. In some instances, it may be beneficial to park closer to the venue where Reunion Homecoming activities are occurring.
- Thursday, October 20: Hours TBD
- Friday, October 21: Hours TBD
- Saturday, October 22: Hours TBD
- Sunday, October 23: Hours TBD
Service and Support Animals
Please note that the university restricts pets and emotional support animals from public spaces on campus, with the exception of service animals that are specifically trained to perform a service and/or task for an individual with a disability.
Restricted areas include dining areas, athletic venues, performances spaces, etc.
Please visit the Diversity and Access website for lists of vendors providing the following services:
Please use the Campus Access Guide for maps detailing wheelchair accessibility and other disability access information.