We are excited to welcome you back to campus in October 24-27, 2019 for Stanford Reunion Homecoming.
The best reunions (and Mini-Reunions) are the ones where everyone knows someone or has an opportunity to make new connections. In a nutshell, the Stanford Alumni Association provides you with a contact list and "how-to guide" so you can reach out to your friends from your freshman dorm, overseas campus, club or varsity sports team, greek organization, performance group, etc... and coordinate a gathering yourself. Or you can also team up with another classmate or two and host your gathering on or off campus on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. All you need is 30 minutes and enthusiasm!
What are the benefits?
Volunteering has its rewards!
- Names of volunteers will be published in the Class Book and on the Stanford Reunion Homecoming website.
- Volunteers get credit on their permanent Stanford record for volunteer service to the university
- You will be invited to a VIP Volunteer Reception hosted by Stanford's president on Thursday evening, October 24.
- At reunion check-in, receive a volunteer pin and ribbon on your reunion nametag designating you as a volunteer.
- Most importantly, reunion volunteers report that their reunion experience is enhanced because of the meaningful contacts they made with classmates prior to the reunion.
THANK YOU for considering to volunteer for your reunion. Stanford and your classmates will be truly grateful for the time and energy you will give to your class.