Thursday, October 24
10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday, October 25
7:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 26
7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
(NOTE: Recent Grads ('15-'19) can go directly to the Recent Grad Reunion Tailgate at Angell Field to check-in or register on-site. '14, '09 and '04 can also go directly to the tailgate at their Class Headquarters tent to register on-site as well. All other classes must go to Ford Center to register. FLiCKS tickets will be available on-site at CEMEX Auditorium)
Sunday, October 27
Ford Center is closed. Please note Sunday registration is at the Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center.
Also, if you don’t have time to check-in at Ford Center before Evening on the Quad or your Class Party, you can go directly to the event and check-in on-site.
Ford Center will also offer a variety of service areas and information tables including:
Business Center and Conference Space
Need to check your e-mail, print documents or set up meeting space? Stop by the Reunion Business Center, located just outside of San Diego Hall.
- A private nursing room is available for nursing mothers in the hallway between Ford Center and Burnham Pavilion.
- Changing stations are located in all men's and women's restrooms in Ford Center and Burnham Pavilion.
Kids Rest Stop
Stop by the Kids Rest Stop for quiet family activities such as coloring and small games. Snacks and drinks are available upon request here and at the Frances C. Arrilaga Alumni Center Info Desk.
Info Desk and Tables
Visit the Info Desk to ask questions, pick up maps, inquire about Lost and Found, or even find a Band-Aid or visit the information tables to find out more about the following campus programs:
- Athletics (Football Ticket Sales, Thursday and Friday only)
- Stanford Bookstore (Stanford Gear and Stuff)
- Membership (Free tote bag for SAA members)
- The Stanford Fund
- University Archives
- Stanford Historical Society
- Stanford Federal Credit Union
- BEAM, Stanford Career Education
- Haas Center for Public Service
Phone Charging Station
A mobile phone charging station is located at the Info Desk.