Class Books FAQs
When do I submit a Class Book page?
Alumni celebrating their 5th–60th reunions (class years ending in 3 or 8) received an email invitation to begin submitting a page on April 11, 2023. If you did not receive an email, search your Junk/Spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a deadline this year?
Alumni celebrating their 5th–60th reunions (class years ending in 3 or 8) are able to submit and edit their Class Book pages through October 30, 2023.
Why was my access denied?
If you are a member of the class and your access was denied, the Stanford Alumni Association most likely used a different email address on file for you. Please contact email@example.com and let us know your updated email information.
Why did I not receive my verification email?
It's possible your service provider (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc...) sent the verification email into your spam/promotions/junk folder. Check for the email there if it doesn't show up in your primary inbox.
Is the Class Book in digital format only?
Yes. Operational changes, staffing adjustments, and digital Class Books are three of the ways we have navigated through the pandemic.
What makes the digital Class Book special?
A digital book offers many advantages when compared to printed books:
- Submit anytime until October 30, 2023
- Instantly view submitted pages
- Edit your page at any time through October 30, 2023
- Display up to 25 large color photos on your page
- Upload photos and tag classmates
- Discover links to your classmates’ social media pages
- Find a friend's email address on the page and reconnect with one simple click
- Read your Class Book on multiple devices (phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, etc.) anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection
- Search by name, dorm or residence, hobbies or interests, or keywords
- Browse the interactive map to find classmates in your neighborhood or around the world
Can I edit or update my page after I submit?
Yes. Alumni celebrating their 5th–60th reunions (class years ending in 3 or 8) can edit their text entries or upload new or different photographs at any time through October 30, 2023. You can view a video tutorial here.
How many photographs can I upload to my page?
You can upload one profile photo and up to 25 additional photos (jpg, tiff and png files). Captions entered for the 25 photos will display immediately underneath those photos. Photos will appear in the order you upload them.
Can I search Class Books from other years?
No. Each Class Book is accessible only to members affiliated with that specific class.
Who is Brightcrowd?
Brightcrowd is a third-party vendor that was screened by Stanford's Information Security Office and passed the university's rigorous Data Risk Assessment process.
How can I reach Class Books customer service?
Contact the team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are M–F, 9 a.m.–4 p.m. PT.